Flatbed towing is a towing technique that offers security and easy convenience. It involves the use of a truck with a flatbed. These flatbed tow trucks are best for transporting damaged cars over long distances. Three car flatbed tow trucks also offer enough space to tow several vehicles at the same time. This is especially during extreme accident recovery or multiple vehicle transportation.
Flatbed towing is also the ideal way to transport your cars when you are relocating to another state or a remote location. It’s cost-efficient and secure. If you have just been in a car accident or if you’re looking for a safer way to transport your car, a flatbed towing service near you is your best bet.
Why Choose a Flatbed Tow Truck
Traditional towing involves the use of a dolly, which is a cheap and safe way to transport cars. Most towing companies prefer to use this method because it’s easy and cost-effective. However, dolly trucks transfer the wear and tear on the vehicle. During the transportation process, it’s easier for your car to get out of alignment when there are unexpected roadblocks or potholes along the way.
Flatbed tow trucks, on the other hand, are safer and more secure. If you’re concerned about the condition of your car, choosing a flatbed truck is probably the right choice for you. Here are some of the crucial benefits of opting for a flatbed tow truck:
- Reduces wear and tear during transportation. You don’t have to worry about potholes or bumps in the road causing more damage to your car with an enclosed flatbed tow truck
- This type of transport is safer. When your vehicle has just been through an accident, your top objective is to find a flatbed tow truck near me and get it to a repair shop without sustaining more damage.
- A flatbed tow truck is easier. The process involves rolling your vehicle into a heavy duty flatbed tow truck and securing it in place. If one or more of your tires are non-functional, your towing service can use electric cables to pull it up onto the flatbed tow truck.
- Flatbed towing simplifies the towing process. A rotating flatbed tow truck can easily twist, incline or decline to facilitate boarding.
Flatbed Towing Costs
Flatbed towing costs vary depending on the number of vehicles as well as the range of services provided. Although flatbed towing costs are a little more than dolly towing, remember that if you place a premium on your car, finding a cheap flatbed towing near me is definitely the better choice.
There are plenty of reliable and reputable towing services that offer cheap flatbed towing rates and cheap flatbed tow truck assistance that won’t break the bank. Just make sure that you don’t choose unscrupulous towing services that charge exorbitant rates or tack on hidden flatbed towing cost while holding your car hostage.
Flatbed Towing Service
A flatbed towing service can safely transport your car. They can efficiently tow exotic, classic, or show vehicles, and even motorcycles. If your car has extremely low ground clearance or if it has sustained significant damage from a collision or accident, call a reputable and experienced flatbed car towing service like our flatbed towing company to help you out.
We can safely transport your vehicle using our state-of-the-art equipment and tow trucks as well as our skilled workers and drivers. If you have any vehicle that needs to be transported using a flatbed tow truck, call now. Our company can ensure a quality flatbed tow truck service that will exceed even the loftiest expectations. Our flatbed tow trucks can safely transport the following:
- Low-rider, show, vintage, or high-end cars
- Forklifts, man-lifts and other similar vehicles
- Damaged vehicles or cars with missing wheels
- SUVs and all-wheel drive vehicles
- Fully dressed motorcycles
If you want a safer towing alternative, call towing company with flatbed services today. Our experience, top-of-the-line trucks and equipment, and gentle touch will ensure optimal safety during transport for your vehicles.
24/7 Flatbed Tow Trucks Available
Get in an accident? Have a large piece of equipment or a semi truck that requires a loboy? Call now for help.